amaroK Web is a web frontend to amaroK, the KDE Multimedia Player. It provides a jukebox functionality. It allows basic controls over the amaroK player, including adding/removing songs from the playist.
- Displays utf-8 characters
- Better filter of cmd line argument to dcop. all my songs now properly add. how bout yours?
- smaller images are no longer stretched. Bigger images are still shrunk to 300x300
- /var/www/localhost/htdocs/amaroK is no longer hardcoded
- Sometimes my dcop interface is "amarok-2" instead of "amarok". Now checks for that
- Ability to reset all stats
- Fixed bug in THEFILTER where it'd filter out "THE" in the word "THEY"
- Better filter of download links
- Volume control
- Important changes to the supplemental scripts that were left out of 0.1. Users table was missing a field, create/edit user scripts didn't update that field. All fixed.
- Add songs/albums to playlist
- Clear/remove songs from playlist
- start/stop/pause player
- Go to next/prev song
- Jump to song in playlist
- Option to filter "The" out of the begining of Artists/Albums
- "Read-only" accounts. Users who can't modify amaroK player
- Option to append suggested song to playlist if playlist is about to end
- Option to allow downloads
- Shows album covers if available
- Shows information about currently playing track